TinyTask is one of the best and small size mouse and keyboard activity recording software. You can download it from tinytask for windows here. But incase if you have ChromeBook and you are looking for tinytask for the same your on right page we will discuss about it below. But before that we will checkout the features of TinyTask.
If you want to automated task such as repetitive mouse clicks and keyboard process than you need to make a script but but but tinytask is a program that will do your job. All you need to record the mouse click activity and done just play it it will repeat.
Features of TinyTask for ChromeBook
- TinyTask is a minimalist and tiny (35 KB) keyboard macro recording and playback tool.
- It’s used to automatically control the mouse and keyboard actions, so as to complete repeated computer operations.
- Anything you do with the mouse or type on the keyboard while the program is running can be replayed as many times as you choose.
- It not only records and saves macros but also compiles them, turning your recorded macros into executable programs.
- There’s no installer, help file, or anything unnecessary; just a tiny EXE program, which doesn’t touch your registry or change your system folders.
But if you are using chromebook; In chrome OS you won’t be able to run this software. But don’t worry we have solution for you IMacros it will works pretty well You can download from Below
What is iMacro ? – Alternative to TinyTask for ChromeBook
In a nutshell, it is the world’s first browser-based macro recorder. It allows you to easily record web surfing and replay it.
The web browser is probably the most frequently used software today, but many tasks are repetitious: checking on the same sites every day, remembering passwords, submitting to search engines or testing web sites over and over again. With iMacros, you record these tasks once and then let iMacros execute them whenever you need them.